Sunday, October 21, 2007

Blog More or Come Home

So the hardest part of getting this blog set up was coming up with a title. They say it should be short and let readers know what to expect. I tried to come up with something clever but I'm not feeling very creative at the moment - probably not the best time to start a blog but I figured what the heck. So Kristal's Reflections it is - it's short and it lets you know what to expect. And maybe I can change it later if I come up with something more interesting.

I started a blog when we first moved to California and then let it go once we were settled. I didn't think there was anything very exciting to talk about since I was just sitting around most days looking for jobs. Well things have picked up significantly since then so I thought I would start the blog up again. And I very much enjoy reading Colleen's blog (even though she hasn't updated it in a while ;) ) and I'm hoping some of you will enjoy reading this blog as I enjoy reading hers.

I was recently told, "Blog more or come home" so here it is.

Please feel free to leave comments to let me know what you're thinking and that someone out there is really reading.

No comments: